About the product:
- [The choice] Cashew Nuts have a complex number of commercial categorisations, very similar to almonds, Anandhiya brings you the best Cashew Nut that suits every caterer's pocket and the same time that doesn't compromise on quality. Most recommended Cashew Nut 4 pieces (broken / tukda) that suits every catering service provider & restaurant owner's pocket and the same time that doesn't compromise on quality.
- [Purpose] A perfect ingredient in Indian cooking main course (such as Biryanis to Bisi Bele Bhaat), sides (such as Dum Aloo, Afghani Paneer), sweets (such as Kaju Katli, Pongal) & desserts (such as sheeras, basundi & paal Payasam). Suits confectionaries & bakery needs too.
- [Nutritional Info] Cashews are a great source of protein, Low in salt, High in monounsaturated fat. As for vitamins & minerals, cashew nuts are high in Thiamine, high in Potassium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Copper, Iron, Zinc and Manganese.
- [Packaging] Arrives in a hygienic food-grade pouches to retain their natural freshness, aroma and original nutrients. Larger quantities come in 5kg food-safe HDPE bags & 10kg usually in air-tight Tins
- [Source] The nuts are procured directly from home-growers of Cashews in Panruti (South India), processed in a hygienic plants & then packed.
- This is a vegetarian product.
- [Preservation] Cashew kernels should be preserved in a dry clean place, far from heat resource. The storage of preservation should be closed, dry clean, free from foreign smell, no insect, rodents.
OUR PACKAGING COMMITTMENT:
We pack cashew nuts fresh. In order to keep them fresh for as long as possible, we package in air-tight food safe pouches or containers and use high quality Oxygen Absorbers or vacuum sealed.
They do the work to extend the shelf life & prevents growth of aerobic pathogens and spoilage organisms, including molds. Even the very last cashew piece is going to be in an excellent condition!