About the product:
- Most recommended Scorched Cashew Whole Kernels that suits every catering service provider & restaurant owner's pocket and the same time that doesn't compromise on quality.
- A perfect ingredient in Indian cooking main course (such as Biryanis to Bisi Bele Bhaat), sides (such as Dum Aloo, Afghani Paneer), sweets (such as Kaju Katli, Pongal) & desserts (such as sheeras, basundi & paal Payasam). Suits confectionaries & bakery needs too.
- Nutritional Info - Cashews are a great source of protein, Low in salt, High in monounsaturated fat. As for vitamins & minerals, cashew nuts are high in Thiamine, high in Potassium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Copper, Iron, Zinc and Manganese.
- Arrives in a hygienic food-grade pouches to retain their natural freshness, aroma and original nutrients. Larger quantities come in 5kg food-safe HDPE bags & 10kg usually in air-tight Tins
- The nuts are procured directly from home-growers of Cashews in Panruti (South India), processed in a hygienic plants & then packed. This is a vegetarian product.
OUR PACKAGING COMMITTMENT:
We pack cashew nuts fresh. In order to keep them fresh for as long as possible, we package in air-tight food safe pouches or containers and use high quality Oxygen Absorbers or vacuum sealed.
They do the work to extend the shelf life & prevents growth of aerobic pathogens and spoilage organisms, including molds. Even the very last cashew piece is going to be in an excellent condition!