- Mamra almonds grow in Afghanistan, Iran and Middle East and account for just 4% of the almonds in the world
- Has higher carbohydrate content.
- Contains more oil and therefore more calories than the other two.
- Has slightly lesser protein content as compared to Californian almond.
- Richer in sugar content when compared to Gurbandi & California Almonds, and that is why it is considered as a potent energy snack.
- Mamras are cultivated organically without using chemicals.
OUR PACKAGING COMMITTMENT:
We pack our all our dry fruit & nuts fresh. In order to keep them fresh for as long as possible, we package in air-tight food safe pouches or containers and use high quality Oxygen Absorbers.
They do the work to extend the shelf life & prevents growth of aerobic pathogens and spoilage organisms, including molds. Even the very last piece is going to be in an excellent condition!