- Cardamom is the third most expensive spice in the world.
- It has rich history of use in many countries as part of spice blends, such as masala, and as a crucial ingredient in Scandinavian pastries.
- Sortex Cleaned and Superior Quality
- Consistency in taste, aroma and quality across the year
- Hygienic packing and best quality control processes
- Packed in transparent covers to display product quality
OUR PACKAGING COMMITTMENT:
We pack our all our dry fruit, nuts & spices fresh. In order to keep them fresh for as long as possible, we package in air-tight food safe pouches or containers and use high quality Oxygen Absorbers.
They do the work to extend the shelf life & prevents growth of aerobic pathogens and spoilage organisms, including molds. Even the very last piece is going to be in an excellent condition!